- Participate in requirements analysis,
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture,
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages,
- Test and deploy applications and systems,
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code,
- Improve existing software,
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer,
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)),
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3,
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC),
- Understanding of Agile methodologies,
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills,
- Attention to detail,
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
The interested candidates can send their CVs to the e-mail address: [email protected].Please mention .NET Core developer in the subject line of the message.
Deadline: 06 September 2020