- higher education is an asset;
- computer skills (MS Office, Outlook Express);
- basic knowledge of Russian and English;
- high communication skills;
- at least 1 year of work experience;
- ability to meet the deadlines.
- to organize and supervise the processes of provision of the traditional and non-traditional postal services, to take part in the post exchange working process;
- to carry out the acceptance, handling and registration of the incoming and outgoing postal items;
- to ensure the safe, timely and appropriate delivery of postal items, money transfers and pension-allowance payments to the addressees;
- to compile a report in the end of the business day concerning the implemented deals and to provide it together with the accepted amount to the Head of the post office;
- to ensure the quality of the rendered services and the customer high service culture.
The interested candidates can send their CVs to the e-mail address: [email protected]. Please mention operator-postman at Movses p/o in the subject line of the message.
Application deadline: The 28th of August, 2020