- secondary professional education; higher education ,
- computer skills (MS Office, Outlook Express);
- basic knowledge of Russian and English;
- high communication skills;
- at least 1 year of work experience; ability to meet deadlines.
- to organize and to supervise the processes of provision of the traditional and non-traditional postal services;
- to ensure the implementation of the post exchange;
- to supervise the payments of amounts in compliance with the procedure of payment of pensions-allowances and money transfers;
- to compile within the fixed periods and to submit accounting and statistical statements to the corresponding subdivisions of “Haypost” CJSC;
- to check out in the end of the day the correctness of the documents concerning the delivery of money transfers and postal items;
- to control the right and faultless implementation of obligations by the employees of the post office.
Application procedure:The interested candidates can submit their CVs to “Haypost” CJSC (22 Saryan, Yerevan city) or to the e-mail: [email protected]: